Transcalor has a strong history of manufacturing chillers that use Scroll compressors, which are available in several versions:
- Individual per circuit, with either a single or dual circuit.
- Tandem: dual or triple. Staged action with oil equalization.
- Inverter, for demanding processes that require precision cooling and energy efficiency.
The ScrollTrans line includes a version without internal pumping, and has all necessary protections, while following all Ministry of Labor regulations, such as NR10, NR12, NR13, and NBR5410.
The ScrollTrans line is available in air-cooled and water-cooled versions, always manufactured with high efficiency components.
Range of 1TR to 240TR (3,000 kcal/h to 720,000 kcal/h) in a single piece of equipment.
Transcalor manufactures ScrewTrans Chillers with high efficiency screw compressors in the following types:
- Multistage, with four solenoid valves per compressor, on a single or dual circuit.
- Total Inverter, with speed inverter for energy efficient processes or precision refrigeration.
The ScrewTrans line was created to serve clients who require large capacity cooling, beyond the reach of the ScrollTrans line, but the success of ScrewTrans led to the creation of smaller models, for clients seeking screw technology in chillers starting at 100TR capacity.
The ScrewTrans line is available in air-cooled and water-cooled versions, always manufactured with high efficiency components.
Range of 100TR to 400TR (300,000 kcal/h to 1,200,000 kcal/h).