The Transcalor Finned Heat Exchanger was developed to provide low temperatures through indirect heat exchange using a finned coil through which cold water from an external source (a Transcalor chiller) circulates.
During cooling, air is also dehumidified, conditioned in order to ensure appropriate characteristics to maintain thickness, shine, quality, and speed of production, as defined by the client.
• Extrusion rings of tubular film
• Hose corrugators
• Powdered paint grinders
• Other industrial processes
• Drawer-style air filter
• Condensate tray with drain
• Temperature gauge well in the air intake and output openings
• Stainless steel hood, to prevent corrosion from condensed water and weather.